Reducing Employee Turnover
Return to process.
Discover how to hire the best and improve your
Employee turnover is one of the most costly aspects of
business. Many CEO's have not computed the actual cost of turnover.
Minor employee turnover can run $2,000 to $4,000 per employee. Upper
level employees are costing one to one and half times their annual
Our process for lowering employee turnover uses any or
all of these steps to create a stable workforce for you:
- Place greater emphasis on the development of a
thorough, quality recruiting and selection testing program.
- Determine managements attitudes and behaviors
concerning employee relations.
- Examine company policies and rules toward employees.
- Place greater emphasis on the new employee
- Evaluate new employee training.
- Evaluate current employee training and performance
- Evaluate communication process between management and
- Determine if current employees have a career path
within the organization.
- Evaluate employee recognition and incentive programs.
- Examine companies pay and benefits program compared
Our inital study gives us the facts to recommend the
exact methodology to reduce your turnover to an almost non-existent
problem. Our past work has actually taken one organization from a 200%
turnover rate per year to no turnover for two years.
Of course not all facets need to be done to lower
employee turnover. Depending on the organization it may only take one
or two of these to reduce turnover to a minimal number.
Return to Process.